[M] Body Maintenance
[html]

Word Count :: 339 :: Oh Laura you make me cry with your beautiful posts, I wish I could write like you! I’m going to close this thread out now, but duuuhhh of course we have to have another one to continue our obsessive/love plot. XD Feel free to post a brief reaction post to this if you wish. Sorry about the slight PP.

And there it was again. That small smile upon her face, it erupted the fire once more in his heart like the breaking dawn. Once again he felt aflame when she touched his hand, like he could fly. He lifted her up and they stood before each other, looking into each other’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity, fingers entwined. He could have stood like that forever, mirrored by his female counterpart for the rest of his lifetime and beyond. But then she spoke, and with every word his soul burst forth like a cup overflowing. She had not rejected him as he had thought, but instead reciprocated what he was feeling and he felt alive for it.

He could do nothing more than stare at her as she called him the savior of her sanity. He wanted to laugh, how wrong she was, it was she who had saved him. He wanted to reveal everything to her now, but resisted. It was not yet time for that. He would reveal his dark past to her in the future but in this moment there was only light. Moving close to her once more he claimed her body in his strong arms and moved his still wet muzzle to hers in a deep kiss. His body seemed to melt into hers and he felt the deep stirrings of physical desire once more. Soon… soon…

He stood there with her, tasting her, drinking in her scent like sweet wine, for several bliss filled moments before he loosed her. Reluctantly he released this dark angel and stepped back. “The hooves of a thousand horses could not keep me from you.” he said as he pushed that delicate strand of hair from her face once more and at that moment a ray of freshly revealed sunlight split through the tree tops and illuminated them. Zalen turned to walk away, but stopped once more to look at her and emblazon her visage upon his memory, and then, like a shadow, he was gone.

<style>
.freebietable-a00 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EXZoK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a00 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a00 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread