I'm a beast, I'm an animal
[html]

She traipsed along toward the pack border without much thought, a bouquet of flowers in one hand. Wretch knew better than to pick any of the beauties that they were beginning to grow in Ichika and had instead found some from a glen just a few miles away from the magical line that separated their land from the surrounding neutral territories. At this time in summer things were in full bloom, and she'd taken advantage of the nice day and fair day to pick some really beautiful flowers to take back to her apartment.

The plants would really spruce the place up, she felt. The girl sniffed at the breeze as she skipped, interested in finding out who had come and gone through the borders since she had left them. She didn't smell Saul, so he was likely somewhere inside. Perhaps he was waiting for her to come and help him some more with fixing up her room. Beyond the absence of Saul's scent, she paid the smells on the breeze no mind as she continued toward her home.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread