I'm a beast, I'm an animal
[html]

It was a quick exchange. He felt his blade connect with something, but it was hard to see what in the dim lighting provided by the celestial bodies overhead. His breath came in quick gasps as he gave chase for a few yards, trying to be certain that the blood-covered beast wouldn't be back for more any time soon. They weren't inside of Ichika, they weren't protected here. But if he had needed to call them, he felt certain that there would have been at least a few pack members that would have come to their aid.

He had to find Saul. Gideon turned back to the body, still clutching his blade with fingers that shook lightly. He wasn't certain if he ought to move her...or just go and find Saul and leave her be. He didn't want to injure her further...and he'd heard the crack of something snapping or breaking just before he had confronted the beast. The sounds of the night came back as the forest settled back into its normal routine, the insects continuing to buzz and chirp around him. He checked to be sure that she was still breathing before taking off for Cerne Rise to find Saul and bring him to the young adult's aid.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread