I remember, I remember....
[html]

|Word Count: 198| Finally back!

Liam told her off for following him. He really does seem angry, she thought. But who is he to tell me off? His eyes golden eyes were like daggers piercing her skin, raking through her flesh. But still Jade held her ground. It was the only thing to hold, then. The she-wolf’s heartbeat pounded in her ears, making it difficult to hear. He stepped forward, a dark malice in his eyes. He said something about they, purging, shadow wolves. Who are they? Purging shadow wolves from the lands? What is that about? What’s wrong with this wolf?

The boy growled and snapped at the shadows as if there was something to fear. Jade squinted into the semi-darkness that lay around them. She saw nothing. But there, sliding forward, could it be…No! Do not let this fool boy get the best of you! The teen watched the stairs with an odd fascination. He skittered down them, after something. The boy had told her not to follow, that curiosity killed the cat. “Well,” she said to no one, “good news is I’m not a cat!” She trotted down the stairway after him, not giving a care about what would happen.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread