I remember, I remember....
[html]

|Word Count: 185| Boring post. Meh. :/

“Well, I went up the stairs, so now I need to go down them. That’s kinda how it works,” Jade sneered. What’s wrong with this wolf? she thought fearfully. He must be crazy. Hopefully…A minute ago Liam was telling her curiosity killed the cat, then chasing something down the stairs. Now he was lunging at air and asking her questions she had already answered. Something was wrong with his head, and the she-wolf was almost afraid to know. Her feet started moving, very slowly and softly, towards the open door. For some reason, she didn’t want to make a sound.

“I-I should be leaving, now,” Jade stammered as she crept around Liam. She backed to the opening and said, “Have fun being crazy.” She turned and ran down the porch stairs and up the road. Her feet guided her in her search for safety from the monster that was Liam Riannon. She didn’t know why she was running, only that if she didn’t, bad things might happen. She wanted the bad things to stop. They hurt and tortured her. She just wanted to get away.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread