[M] I broke a smile, reminding that
[html]

--

He learned that the woman expected much and more of him. The question was sudden and direct, but he was not scotched by her honesty, and never would he be. It was something he could admire in another, and it was required by a leader to have the character to speak out her mind.

Blonde leaned against darker locks, as a sign of thoughtfulness, though he had no intention of deceiving her. Those who asked would receive an answer. ”No, I do not,” he replied, lifting his face upwards to better gaze at the dark face of the Eternity. She assumed too much. Truth was, he didn’t feel much of anything for her.

But, of course, he was not completely hollow. Never had he seen what she had seen in the blood of his sire. She had looked at him with pupils swallowing sharp yellow hues. He still wondered, but did not speak up to ask. Perhaps some secrets should remain hidden, though he was not easily spooked.

”Please sit down, my Lady,” he offered with a friendly gesture, though wondered if she would like to linger at all. He didn’t think he had anything to offer her, and was certainly unaware of the woman’s hunger.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread