[M] I broke a smile, reminding that
[html]

(302)
hey guess wut i suck

He was her family, but Eris did not know the meaning of family beyond that which she had created herself. None of her relation in Inferni had shown her the least scrap of kindness during her stay there; the closest had been Gabriel. She begrudgingly offered respect for what their names and families stood for, sacrificed for the ones that had contributed her blood, and left it at that. There was no meaning in blood relationships for the woman; they were all family here, tied by blood and pack and bond.

Does nothing move you? she hissed, exasperation finally showing in a furrow along her brow. That man's life flowed out between my fingers, and your face was made of stone. If I leapt on top of you, jumped your bones -- would your face still be made of rock? she asked, her tone almost caustic. There was nothing of a joke in the threat, however -- she did not particularly care if he wanted her. It would not surprise her to learn he did not, given her state; she would have had him anyway. She would make him spill his loyalty to Salsola in white -- perhaps at her feet.

The prospect very nearly sent a shiver down her spine, and it did send flaring heat through her torso. Eris stopped herself from reaching out for him, studying his sandy fur and the strong, wolfish musculature of him instead, hoping she might coax that shadow from him once more. If she could not bear the children of the devil, she would bathe her children with the seed of that shade's reflection. She had seen the shadow in Itachi, and it was that she wanted. Itachi was simply a delectable bonus -- one she would enjoy, no doubt, but certainly not her true objective.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread