[M] I broke a smile, reminding that
[html]

--

His superior’s voice’s taste had turned sour, unexpected like the vinegar sprouting from the mouth of the finest bottle of precious wine. How unfortunate that he had managed to get on her less pleasant side so easily. Had she wished for him to wrap his arms around her and tainted the pact between Eris and her equally dark shaded made impure? It wasn’t the respect for superficial bonds that kept him from touching her. It was so much simpler than that. At times, he thought it very strange that the rest of them seemed to think he was a mastermind of sorts. No, he was just a flawed piece; a mere pawn, in fact. Though he would not move to defend his King. Not when it would matter.

But Eris continued, and strengthened his belief that others believed him more capable and dexterous than reality would have it. Protéege, though only in name. This witch of darkness was not likely to ever have to bow down to him. She shrugged, and the blonde’s own shoulders seemed to belatedly rise to offer a bony crack to fill the absence of his answer. There wasn’t anything for her to know. Though, he could always make an attempt at faking his submission to his leaders. Pale muzzle with a faded smear of the characteristic Lykoi splash in the form of darker blonde on the top bobbed once, twice.

Yes, he understood. ”I will consider your words, revered Auxiliary,” But the illness was not up for display, no matter how she thirsted for it.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread