Will lightning strike our fears away?
ooc; enter Gemma Big Grin (Gemma's dress) (The wedding present) also corny lyrics Big Grin mwhahaha

5+

She had never been to a wedding before. Or anything close to a ceremony of love and to celebrate mateship. For once the woman had left her whorish clothes at home and brought out her one special item of clothing she owned. The dress was a royal blue color that brought out the sky in her eyes exceptionally well. She had found it some time ago whilst rummaging through old housing, it was her best find to date and the woman had even sewn a sash onto the back of it in an icy blue hue that made her appear slimmer than she already was in a nice way. She walked towards where the ceremony would be taking place with her gift in hand, she knew Matteo was of the christian faith and placed a lot of stock in his gods and she had found the Trovato man a silvery necklace with a small but elegantly carved cross and a small sapphire set into the apex of the cross

She told herself that she was happy for him and Alaki and tried to pretend that her chest didn't ache fiercely and that the idea of them together didn't make her both suicidal and homicidal. The woman gripped the badly wrapped present tightly in her paws almost crushing the box and turned to leave before stopping herself and taking a deep breath, she knew her absence would sadden him even if he didn't like her how she wanted him to like her and she didn't want to make him sad on his special day. So with a completely fake but real looking smile plastered onto her face she resumed her journey to her destination. She arrived at the ceremonial grounds but hid for several minutes trying to contain her emotions with a hand on her chest as the contents of her stomach threatened to remove itself from her stomach. She had been too late to stop this madness and now she would suffer the consequences, she could feel the heaviness in her abdomen that she had known twice before and she had sat and worked out the dates and had come to the only conclusion there was, now the woman had two choices; she could go out and ruin the happiness of the couple or she could hide it and keep the heartache and sorrow to herself.

She was so misguided and screwed up thanks to everything that had happened to her she was reluctant to share anything with anyone, the woman wiped her face of the tears and again took in a deep breath, the woman still had tear tracks on her face but they could easily be explained by the fact that she was happy for her friend and moved out from behind her hiding place. Her long white locks were caught by the wind and blown out behind her in flowing waves. The actress was ready to play her part.

Graceful smile stretched across her muzzle as she walked forwards, her overly large coyote ears held upright. He was so handsome that he took her breath away and for a moment she could almost allow herself to believe that it was her that he was waiting for and not Alaki, the fantasy made her smile more genuine,

"Matteo! You look so dashing." I love you. "You're going to knock Alaki off of his feet." Why don't you love me? "I'm so happy, for both of you! What did I do wrong? Blue eyes sparkled with sad tears that were held back. "Just remember what I say, you're a firework, so show them what you're worth." More than I am baby.

Messages In This Thread