With a little earth and a touch of water
[html]

sorry its so short :x

Cypress found the short haired woman's appearance to be rather unusual. By his standards at least. It was more her breed and the shortness of her fur that perplexed him, but he tried not stare and gawk at her. His mother had taught him to mind his manners after all. "Its nice to meet you." He replied as she gave her name though as she set down next to him he suddenly blurted out "What happened to your tail?" As he was rather startled by how short it was. So much for manners.

He did understand the last words she'd spoken, but the rest had registered loud and clear. "Oh." His face falling in disappointment as she said he probably wouldn't be able to make anything with the the hard clay he had dug up from the dry earth away from the lake shore. "I dug it up over there a little ways", he said as he pointed to the west, perhaps a little north as well. "I broke one of my mom's flower pots," ears falling flat as he confessed, "I want to make her a new one." It had been an accident, but it had definitely not been one of his prouder moments when Anu had witness his fit of anger after the fact. He still felt his mother was disappointed in him for not being more like his brothers.

<style type="text/css">

.cypressadol02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e08412; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypressadol02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#737272; text-align:left;}
.cypressadol02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypressadol02 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... adol02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b2b2b2; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#737272; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypressadol02-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #593407; margin:0 auto;}
.cypressadol02-line1 {width:376px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8d8d8d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread