Tell Me a Secret
OOC: Bejeezus I’m sorry it took me so long to get this up!! I figured that this would be a good time for him to go. Thanks for the thread <333

[html]

Word Count » 538

The fire was getting warm but it was nice, his fur getting nice and toasty but it was good to keep away the chill of his very existence. Looking over at the other, he gave a light shake of his head, looking back at the flames that were dancing before he looked slowly up at the other again. ”I suppose that you could say that after a long enough time in captivity, one begins to realize the value of pups and the value of protecting that little bit of innocence,”he said as he looked over at the other in all seriousness. It was just that he had killed so many and had done so many bad things to other pups that he wanted, no needed, to atone for what he had done but that was proving to be a very tall order. But then the other continued to speak and he gave a nod of his head. He could hunt and defend…it sounded eerily similar to the job that he already held. Just thinking about that made him think about his cherub again and he felt a little pang in his heart. He was gone for far too long and he ached to get back. It was such a deep ache that he could feel it in his bones and it was threatening to overwhelm him but he did his best to keep that behind a face of steel and felt that he was doing it right for now. Janos kept his eyes on the other so he couldn’t help but see a little spark in the other’s eyes and he felt worried for a moment that he had been found out but then he assured himself and his fears were assuaged.

Jaden suddenly moved and he had to stop himself from flinching, instead making him] stay seated and keep his hackles from rising. Tilting his head as the other spoke, he acted as if the news thrilled him, which in a way it did but it wasn’t that he was excited because he would get to go into Ichika but because this meant that his requirements were fulfilled. Jaden took a step away before looking back at him and then it all came down to him. What would he want to do? He stood up slowly so as to not garner any thoughts that he was going to do something stupid like attack and he spread his arms a little, doing his best to look like he was unsure. ”Ichika sounds wonderful Jaden, and peaceful. But this dog needs a little more time to think and get over the nightmares. When I am ready though, I can come to the border and call for you right Jaden?” He asked as he gave a little tilt of his head, fixing his jacket around his shoulders, preparing to leave and go. He put out the fire with ease, making sure it was smothered before he looked back at Jaden. ”Thank you for the hospitality,” he said before he turned and loped off into the dense undergrowth, aiming to wander around for one more day then go back home after making sure that he wasn’t being followed.

[Exit Janos]

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread