The Candle Burns Down -AW-
[html]

Some advice, for bolding and italics use the [] symbols instead of the <> symbols. That should work for ya.

Zalen waited for the female to appear and assumed a non-threatening posture. As soon as her red form appeared he lifted his paw from the mink’s body and backed up a few steps.“Hello, no need to be afraid, I’m friendly.”

He looked at her, now that she was up close he could get give her a real examination. And once again he had been astounded by what he saw. Dyed fur, piercings and clothing was one thing but this was a species of wolf he had never even seen before. She was very small, almost coyote like, with red fur with white patterns. That in itself was unusual, but coupled with the black striped tail just added to her exotic nature. She obviously was not in her native land.

Zalen supposed that he should start getting used to the unusual here. It seemed as if Nova Scotia was a beacon that drew all Luperci to it. There were all kinds here, a true cornucopia of canines, and that was alright with him.

“Seems as if I caught your breakfast. He reached down and nudged the white body with his nose towards her and then licked the excess blood of his nose, “I am Zalen, what do you go by?”

Word count #209
<style>
.zero-zalen p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-zalen b {color:#79B5AC; font-family: 'palatino linotype', serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-zalen {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#A1BBCE; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#294960; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QSKhM.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:25px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread