The Candle Burns Down -AW-
Thanks, I'm not quite used to the coding on the site yet...

Zema wagged her tail slightly, but didn't move. He wasn't hostile, perhaps, and didn't appear to be a threat, but she didn't quite trust by appearance alone. She noted his examination, hiding a laugh. The Ethiopian's appearance often created quite a bit of shock, seeing as this was most definitely not Ethiopia. Nonetheless, she had seen many species of canines, even a few others-It wasn't that odd.

"Zema." She responded, her odd accent showing clearly. " Teanastellan, Zalen." She sat down, assuming the posture of seeming comfortable, but she was clearly still wary. Her paws seemed so close together that they nearly touched, and she seemed tense, lean, stringy muscles flexed.

The male to whom she was watching, Zalen, seemed fairly normal. A black wolf, with emeralds for eyes. The odd thing she noted about him was a red mark around his eye. She pondered that for a moment, wondering why it was there. A pack-or family?-symbol? Curious, she cocked her head, and asked, "Are you a pack wolf, or a loner?" She didn't smell all to many scents mingled with his own, so she guessed he was probably a loner, like her, but she couldn't be sure.

She glanced at the Mink, out of the corner of her eye. The bloody body of the animal lay on the shore, blood clotting the sand. She shuddered slightly, she sickly sweet scent reaching her again, before turning her brown-eyed gaze back to Zalen. She kept her eyes on the ground, but it was obvious she was watching him.

Her tail swirled around her body to rest on her paws in a dignified way, and she lifted her chin slightly to keep up the effect. She liked to look dignified-It made her a bit more confident. Before waiting for him to answer, she added another question. "You are a grey wolf, I believe?"This wasn't a true question, merely an inquiry. Nonetheless, Zema was a bit skeptical about exactly what kind of wolf he was-She had seen mainly grey. She, not being a grey, once again, couldn't be sure.

The waves crashed against the beach, and she shut her eyes for a second, just listening, before snapping them open again. The fog was slowly starting to lift-She could see a little further out, and thought she might have seen a seal frolicking in the harbor. Seal...Well, I wouldn't know. I think that's what they're called...

Messages In This Thread