Danger's apprentice
[html]

WC:313+ - Works for me ^^

A somewhat familiar female’s voice drew him out from his idle daydreaming. Twisting slightly he turned in the direction of the voice and instantly narrowed his eyes and pulled back his lip to revel a row of sharp teeth, a low growl escaping his maw before he could stop it. Consciously making himself pause to test the monotone female’s scent, he was surprised to see the she wolf carried the scent of Anathema; that or she’s been lurking around his home pack long enough to pick the scent up, but he doubted that. “Well if it isn’t my personal stalker. When did you join Anathema?” he sneered at the other, wheezing a little as his breath came out in painful bouts.

Gingerly, he ran a hand around his side, massaging the tender muscles and bruised skin. Now that this particular female was pack he knew he’d have to watch his manners and be at least somewhat polite towards her. Sighing, he collected himself emotionally and mentally and made his face an emotional mask; to hide his underlying pain and irritation aimed towards the female.

Staring at the other in silence, he cast his mind back to their past encounter to try and recall her name. ‘Anette’ was what came to mind, but he was sure back then that she was lying, but he had nothing else to call her so he concluded that would have to do. “Oh my dearest Anette, whatever can I do to assist you” he asked her, his voice sickly sweet and dripped in sarcasm. A sudden movement and the sound of frantic wings drew the Marbas’s attention to where Beyaz had been, only to see the bird flying directly towards him. Raising an arm, he managed just in time to catch the bird and then moved his arm to his shoulder to allow the pest his usual perch.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread