Danger's apprentice
[html]

Ok Smile

WC: 345

She smiled wryly at the fact that he still didnt know her real name. He still thought it was 'Anette', and this amused her greatly. His next comment added onto her amusement. She was just having a funny day. Personal stalker. She beamed at his comment. Why yes, yes I am, she thought to herself when she smiled largely. There was no sarcasm in that, weirdly enough. She liked Alaki’s personality; he was a worthy stalkee. She liked his personality, even though he was an asshole to her most of the time. She was attracted to people who were mean to her. ”A couple of moons ago.” The equivalent of almost four months. She took her belt off and laid it on the ground, pulling the sword out of its sheath and holding it in her hands, sideways. It looked almost like his. She examined it; she hadn't really looked at it before since she couldn’t even use it. Maybe after today she would have the gist of it.

”Well, I heard you would be able to help me train.” She played with the sword a little in her hands, but stopped when she became a little clumsy. She didn’t want to take his eye out, then she wouldn’t be able to learn, ”Well, I was hoping you’d show me how to use this thing,” referring to the sword in her hands. He looked sore, though, and she wasn’t sure how much she would be able to get out of him. She hoped he would be at least able to show her the basics.

She stood there watching him rub his sides, ”Are you okay?” She couldn’t help, but notice that he looked a little ‘off’ from last time she saw him. She could give a shit less about him, but she was nosy so she wanted to know. Everybody’s business, drama, and deaths entertained her. Knowing other people’s problems gave her mind something else to think about aside from her boring life. And Alaki’s problem would be the top news story of the day.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread