Danger's apprentice
[html]

Alaki’s movements were uneasy, but he played the ‘I’m okay’ card. As he explained his injuries, she showed a deadpan expression on her mug. His words didn’t benefit her in anyway, so she didn’t pester him anymore with questions about his health. It was really none of her business, and she couldn’t really make due with anything that he said. It was unimportant to her. Then he went right in with asking her questions, and she went in directly after to answer them. She sheathed the sword so she didn’t accidentally hurt him with it, and answered the questions as best as she could, ”Well, no. I haven’t had any hand to hand combat training, and the only fighting experience I have is in my natural wolf form with teeth and claws.” She paused looking down at the weapon. She really hadn’t a clue of what special care it needed. All she knew was not to leave it wet, clean it often enough, and don’t break the blade. ”I don’t know any special care tactics for it, and I’m pretty sure its either a Katana or in the class of one.” She sighed, and then said, ”Yeah, I’m a piece of work.”

She took a seat next to him, giving him enough room, on the rock he leaned against. ”I do know I found it in Halifax, along with a Crossbow and a bunch of little throwing knives in a weapons shop. It is in good condition, and I plan to keep it in good condition. Hopefully you can guide me in that direction.” She slid to the edge of the rock, now leaning on the side. She wondered if this training would be hard, or would it come natural to her? Since her father was a natural killer, although he didn’t specialize in weapons. He specialized in death. ”Where do we begin?”

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread