Danger's apprentice
[html]
Good =]

Alaki pushed off the rock and stood. Axelle watched him stretch slowly, and then focus his attention on her before scanning their surroundings. She stepped away from him a bit, and pulled the sword from its sheath. Then she stood with it in both of her hands, with her arms stiff and the sword pointing straight. Maybe I have more talent than I thought... She thought to herself with a slight, confident smirk. She imagined getting ready for a serious battle and standing in this stance.

”Am I good?” She tried to stay completely still. Her tail was in a normal position, slightly curved behind her. Her legs were separated and in line with her hips, and she was using all the muscles in her arms to hold the sword perfectly still. She would learn from Alaki the right way anyway, but she still wanted to impress him with what she thought she already knew.

At first, her eyes were focused on keeping the blade from quivering even just a little bit, and as she thought she had that mastered, she moved them. She then focused her gaze on Alaki, and listened for his instructions on what to do next.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread