Exotic Embryonic
[html]
Not sure if you were looking for someone specific, since it didn't say private, so you got me. YOU GOT ME, FRED. YOU GOT MEEEEEEEEEE. <3

The differences in days were showing their faces more clearly as he came into the world more frequently than he had in the past. The caves were his home, yes, and he appreciated their silence and their noises and the life underground but even Ravesque had to agree that the air could be stifling. The hulking shadow moved from the entrance and into the world, squinting in the almost unfamiliar sunlight as fresh air invaded his lungs — the call that caught his ears caused one of them to twitch. Yet another soul came to the invisible edge of the Anatheman territory and, almost reluctantly, the Acidic made his way toward the fading sound. It took a moment to travel from mountain to border, from home to stranger, but he maintained long and easy strides as he found his way to an unfamiliar face.

What he found surprised him — and pleased him immensely. The last time he had seen a newcomer, she had been a spindly coyote. This woman who waited for audience was just that, a woman, with height and strength and curves that he appreciated in any female over the sharp and skinny angles of most smaller wolves. Unusual to the face of the Zepar, he smiled. "I'm sure there are many of us out there; are you looking for someone in particular, Emerald?" Fire eyes met earthy green as he waited to hear her reason for approaching the mountains.

<style>
.zero-ravesque p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-ravesque b {color:#FF9013; font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-ravesque {font-family: 'trebuchet ms',sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#F9B548; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6cz2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FD0100; width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-ravesque-ooc {font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;width:500px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread