Exotic Embryonic
[html]

Mind if we close this one and have another soon? :3 I want to close all pre-puppy threads as soon as I can <33

The woman felt content for the first time in months. She had her family back with her - one who seemed just as happy to see her as she did them. Naniko hadn't been certain of some of the family members that had come to find her...Rio had left and she hadn't seen her since, and Helios had taken his own leave from the pack after a few short weeks...but she was glad to have all seen all of them nonetheless. In her mind, it was better that she had at least met them or gotten reunited with them and gotten to know them in that short amount of time than have no contact at all. She really had missed Rio and meeting Helios had been really touching, especially since Selene's death.

"I'll help you get settled in as well as I can. I've been more tired lately...and I should get to sleep before too long" She said. "We can talk more after you're settled in and after I've had a nice rest." She offered. It seemed that Caprica had picked up on the fact that she was carrying pups. Naniko wasn't certain how she would take the news...but it looked as if she would be in the clear. Caprica wasn't upset by them. "You have a brother back in the caves somewhere...Scorpius. I had him in the pack that I joined before coming back here. You should meet him soon"

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread