I Can Hear the Toll...
[html]

Sorry for the fail-post; pretty straightforward >_>

Instantly the difference was visible. Whereas before Chitsa had been calmer and more easygoing, there was a palpable tense aura about the woman that spread to Ralla and made her fur prickle down her spine. To fit her rank she, too, straightened, attempting to be assertive. She was both a Master and a Councilman, and upholding rank within the tribe was important to maintain the peace. This could not be done without stern resolve.

"Chitsa," she said evenly in greeting, forest green eyes seeking to connect directly with the other woman's. She would not do this conversation halfheartedly or with any misconceptions. "My daughter has come home and told me of your...encounters. I'm obliged to ask if she merited any trouble." A very simple conversation start, and yet only half as graceful as Ralla wished. Perhaps it was the atmosphere surrounding the two, or perhaps it was how quiet it was and how strong the thump of the white wolfess's heart was in her chest, and maybe it was that she was instinctively protective of her daughter and sought to remedy a problem within the tribe. Although as of yet, Ralla had yet to know if that problem was of sole blame or shared guilt. In all her time in AniWaya there had not been such a confrontation as the one she was currently undergoing, but there was always a first time for everything. Flitting about Nootau went to rest a few feet away from Mongwau, a silent onlooker dwarfed by the other spirit guide.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread