wisdom born of [p]ain
[html]

No worries hun Smile

The dark lady could not help but hope at the idea that someone she knew might be there, there was a tingling of excitement in the pit of her stomach, small butterflies doing backflips she believed. It was rather rude of them, to intrude on her stomach like that and create nervous excitement. She could not believe that she was nervous standing at the border, she had no real reason to, everyone she had met seemed to have been accomodating to her, pleasant at times, although Mati had not been very keen to see her, she felt that that was probably more to do with her than her reddish brown granddaughter. The ebony fae was not the nervous kind, but she was nervous here, she could not explain why, perhaps it was because she was running out of options, there were not many more places that she knew of that she could search for her lost children, eventually she would have to give it up, she had already promised that she would not leave the lands again, and she meant it, besides, it would probably be the first place her children would come looking for her, she couldn't leave now, not again, not after how far she had travelled. But she was running out of options, she had already put her mental cartographer to work, making a map of the lands in her head, she had always been good at that, knowing which paths took her where, knowing where the packs lay, she had always been a good one for giving directions; unfortunately this skill also had it's downside, she knew that the lands did not reach much further than she had already been, there were fewer and fewer places her pups could be, at least when she had not known the land well there had been the hope that she had just not asked at the right pack yet, that hope was beginning to dwindle. She hoped beyond hope that one of her pups would have made their home in this beautiful flowery place.

Soran did not have long to wait before she saw someone approaching, for a moment she did something of a double take, she could have sworn it was Deuce's daughter, Dierdre coming into sight, but no, this figure was male. But he had the unmistakable traits of someone of Deuce and Dierdre's bloodline, she could not imagine it being so easy to recreate that creamy fur, nor, (as he got closer, she noticed), his bi-coloured eyes, a product of both Deuce and Dierdre. It couldn't be that she had stumbled across another of Deuce's family so soon after meeting Noah, could it? The male spoke and she could not help but smile, there was no mistaking it, there was too much of Deuce and Dierdre in him for him to not be related in some way, perhaps he was Dierdre's brother, perhaps he was her son, the ebony fae could not be sure at the moment. She bowed her head as he approached, a small act of submission, showing that she meant no harm, nor was she intending to tresspass. She then raised her head and looked at the male, smiling at his fur colour and his eyes, certain that she knew his family, she must have done, the way he looked was more than just a coincidence, the ebony female was sure.
"Hello there, I'm Soran, I'm just looking for someone, I was hoping that they might have ended up here, who might you be? Though if you don't mind me hazarding a guess, your surname is Rhiannon I bet?" The lady replied with a smile, hoping that she had not crossed the line by interjecting her guess like that, but she was so certain she could not help asking, it had just slipped out. She lowered her heaqd politely again, waiting for his reply.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread