wisdom born of [p]ain
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this reply hun, have been uber busy in real life :S WC: 1090

The ebony fae listened as the male spoke, listening to him as he spoke of his mother with such affection, it was wonderful to know that she had spoken about her, that she had loved her enough to tell her children about her. The slender female had always held a candle for the pale lady, she was still in love with her even now, after all this time, even though she had had another litter of pups, even though she had taken another mate, she had always loved the pale lady with her two tone eyes. She listened as her lover's mirror image son spoke, smiling as he did so, the way he asked so many questions about what had happened stirring memories in the sable female that she had not dwelled upon for such a long time. She thought then about the fight that had happened the first time she had ever met the pale female, she had been so heart broken over Thanos leaving her, she had been so angry that Soran, the newcomer to the pack, had disturbed her in her sulking, the pair had been at one another's throats when Akumu, their Beta had come in, catching Deuce by the scruff of the neck and shooing the pair outside, breaking up the fight effectively. They had continued to spit poison at one another though, it was funny thinking of the names that they had called one another now, when not all that long after they had lain in one another's arms, professing their love for one another. She thought then of when Dierdre had been born, she had been the only wolf there, Deuce had been so angry to see her, but they had managed to get through it together and that formed a fragile friendship between the pair, it had left them both with a sense of caring for one another, soon after that they had fallen in love, Deuce had been there when Soran had had her own litter of pups as well, helping her bury the dead ones, they had been there for one another through joy and sorrow, and soon they had been lovers. She smiled at the male, wondering where to begin in his string of questions, she had no idea that Dierdre had never met her younger brothers, it was a strange thought, how many of the wolves that she knew had younger or older siblings that they had never laid eyes upon, her own children were the same, how the lives of her and Deuce seemed to be linked, even now.

"I am rather flattered to hear that you are in awe of me, your mother must have been very kind about me when she told you of me. Yes, we really were enemies, I can scarcely believe it now myself, you should have heard the words we would fire at one another when we fought Tal, you would have been shocked my dear, that I guarentee you." She paused to chuckle as she said this, it was true, she herself could hardly believe that the pair of them were the same wolves who had fought so viciously and then treated one another with such tenderness, such adoration.
"We fought right up until your sister was born if I am honest, if it had not been for your mother suddenly going unexpectedly into labour we could have remained enemies for our whole lives, I was the only one there, I helped bring your sister into the world. After that we found some sort of bond which blossomed rather quickly into love, it was unexpected for the pair of us, but for a time we were very, very happy." The female replied, folllowing the male as he walked, not looking where she was going, keeping her eyes on the pale male as she spoke.
"You never met Dierdre then? That is a surprise to me, she never quite accepted me as being your mother's mate, but she was a good wolf in all truth. She looked so like you and your mother it is rather shocking, she had the same eyes as you, and the same snowy pelt, although when she was a pup she was a vivid cinammon colour, it faded over time as she became an adult. I always had a great affection for her, helping bring her into the world may have had something to do with that." The lady finished, chuckling again, she was in a bright mood now, it was lovely to meet Deuce's sons, to see them here in the flesh, alive and well.

The male explained all that had happened and the female nodded along, listening quietly, her velvety ears flattened to her skull though as he mentioned that Lucifer was always beating up Noah, so he had indeed been an unfit father, how dare he do that to his sons! To be so cruel to one that he was supposed to love and protect, he was no better than her own father it seemed, she had never liked him, but now she hated him, how could he have been so cruel? She was saddened to hear all of the sorrow that had come to pass in Tal's short life, losing a mate was always a terrible thing, as was losing a child, she placed a gentle hand against his shoulder, hoping to offer him some comfort.
"I am so sorry to hear of all the tragedy that had fallen at your feet Tal, to lose a mate and children is very hard, this I know, how old were the pups when they died? Where were you taken to as a slave? Such terrible news. And as for your father, well I never trusted him, I am glad to hear that you tried to protect Noah, that explains a lot about him as well." She said, nodding as she thought about the silver male with his heavy speech impediment, no wonder he had such difficulty speaking, being subjected to such terrible beatings by his own father, she shook her head sadly as she thought about it.

The pair finally reached Tal's home and the female smiled, following him inside.
"Thank you for inviting me in Tal, you provide a very warm welcome." She said with a smile.
"So tell me, what is your role here then, you seem to have made quite a nice home for yourself here." The female added, looking again at the male who looked so much like his mother.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread