wisdom born of [p]ain
[html]
WC: 3+

He didn't want to, but he spoke softly. "The pups' eyes were just beginning to open. Liam's were already open, Brighid's were still shut. And Liadain's eyes were half open. When I was taken as a slave, it was actually to Kira's pack. They were still in Michigan, but further from the coast." He shrugged. "I'm grateful we didn't lose Liam too.."

At Soran's surprise at him never having met Dierdre, he almost laughed. "Dierdre vanished during the great fire. I was raised alongside her boys Haven and Sirius, but never met my older sister." He wished he had met her. It would have been nice to have an older sister. He'd had Jaz, but that just wasn't quite the same. Jaz was family, yes, but not through blood. He was adopted, itwasn't the same. He'd never admit that to anyone, though. "So Dierdre's coat changed like Noah's did? He was black like Lucifer when he was born..." Tal never did realize he'd long ago stopped referring to his sire as father or dad, only referred to him by name. But then, in his opinion, the real Lucifer had probably died in the fire too. Because after the fire was when Lucifer began acting strangely. That was when the parent's cheating and lying to each other had started.

"Well, within the pack, I'm ranked as an Imaginizone. It's the middle tier of the creative ranks. We also have entertainer ranks, craftsman ranks, merchant ranks, and livestock raising ranks. I'm mostly a writer, though I sometimes help with buildings and the like. I helped build our caravan." He grinned crookedly at Soran. "I'm sure you can't guess what co-rank I'm going for," he laughed.

"Tell me more about Syemv. Mom always said it was a safe haven, until the coyotes." He'd always loved the stories about the Russian pirates, about Rurik and Zaets and Phasma, about Akumu and her mate.

"Speech."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread