wisdom born of [p]ain
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this my dear! I had completely forgotten that it was my turn to reply! I'm ever so sorry for my brain fail!

The sable fae's ears drooped with sadness for the pale male that had allowed her into his home, such sadness had crossed his path, it was horrid, in reality he had had such a short life, it was awful to think that he had had so much of it tainted by sadness. It was devestating to lose a child, this Soran knew personally, to lose more than one so close together must have been awful for the male. She reached over and touched the male's pale shoulder gently, giving it what she hoped he would take as a comforting squeeze before dropping her hand to her side once again. The idea that he had been taken as a slave was also terrible news for the jet female, the idea of being sold into servitude, being treated as nothing by other wolves must have been an awful thing, the lady could not imagine such a thing, it was good that she had not managed to venture to Salosa, she might have found herself having some rather intense debates with the wolves there. She nodded as he spoke, listening intently to him, a small smile touching her lips as he managed to put a positive slant on all of the terrible things that had happened to him, saying that he was still grateful to still have Liam, he was so like his mother, the sable lady had watched her see the good in so many situations which would have devestated her ebony self, the pale woman's inner light, her inner hope was always something that the jade eyed lady marvelled at, though she knew just as well that Deuce had had her moments where she reached breaking point, she had witnessed her trying to commit suicide after all, sometimes the darkness was too intense for even her former mate's bright light to cut through.
It is good that you still have Liam, how old is he now then? I am sure that you are glad to have him. How could you fall in love with someone who had kept you as a slave? Did you not find it difficult or strange? The lady asked, suddenly curious about how he had coped with being a slave, she was unsure that she herself could have felt anything for her captors other than hate, she was too strong willed, she had been oppressed enough as a pup, she had vowed never to be again. So far she had never encountered such opression since.

The lady smiled as the male chuckled, clearly there was a lot that she did not know, he spoke and she realised that Dierdre had gone missing, though he did not seem concerned about it so the sable fae fought the urge to furrow her brow with worry for the pale girl, she had been there when she had come into the world after all, she would have hated for anything to have happened to her. The cheery tone of Tal's voice made her confident that nothing too terrible had happened to the pale girl who looked so much like her brother. She could not help but smile as he spoke of Noah, the grey stuttering male had wormed his way into her affections quite unknowingly, she could not help but feel a motherly warmth towards him, after all if Deuce and her had managed to rekindle their love then there was a high chance that Tal, Noah and Jazper would have been referring to Soran as mother. Apparently he had a sable pelt like herself when he had been born, like his dark father, at the very mention of Lucifer's name Soran's ears flattened against her skull, she could not help but feel hate for him, he had stolen Deuce away from her and then mistreated her and their children, she could not feel anything other than disgust for him.
Yes, she was a rather bright cinnamon colour when she was young, I barely recognised her when I saw her as a grown adult, isn't it funny how one's pelt colour changes over time? I myself have never had that problem, I have been this pelt colour all of my life after all. Soran replied with a chuckle as she gestured to her own arm, showing her dark pelt. The male began to explain about the ranking systems within the pack, it seemed complex to the female, but she felt that it made sense, after all they were the pack of artists, but there were many forms of artist after all, they perhaps needed to be seperated out so that the other wolves knew who did what within the pack. The lady laughed as the male spoke of his building expertise and asked her to guess which co-rank he was hoping for.
Oh it couldn't be something to do with building could it? The lady said with a chuckle, grinning at the male.

Soon then the male asked about Syemv and the lady smiled, she could not deny that she enjoyed speaking about her old home, even though the memories were tinged with sadness, the fire and the coyotes tainted her view of the old lands. She thought about things that she had tried not to dwell on for such a long time, Phasma, Rurik, Akumu, young Zorish that she herself had been so fond of. She looked up at the male and smiled.
There is so much to talk of when it comes to Syemv Tal, what is it you would like to know? There were many good wolves who lived there I will say, the Alpha, Rurik was from Russia, he was an interesting fellow, he had a litter of pups who lived within the pack with us, one of them managed to rise to the rank of Beta over time, even though he was blind, his name was Zorish, he was a lovely male actually. There was Akumu, she was tough but fair... and then there was Phasma, she was one of my greatest friends if I tell the truth, I miss her greatly, she passed away a while ago, she's buried in the old lands. Then of course Syemv joined with Chimera and then we were driven from the lands by the coyotes, but my memories from that old house and pack are very good I will admit. How about you? Are you falling in love with these lands in the same way your mother and I fell in love with Syemv? The lady asked with a smile, glad to be speaking to Tal, it was good to see him, it made her feel as if Deuce were still here.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1113
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread