Know your place [ATTN AniWayans, tribe news!]
[html]

Slight PP of Lili & Sunki, lemme know if you want it changed Shaw & Gen <3 300+

As he and his family made their way to the Town Hall there was an uneasy feeling in the pit of the man's stomach. His face was stony and the large puma walked beside him with an equally void demeanor, the only sign of her true feels displayed by the tip of her tail twitching back and forth in silent aggravation. When they reached the gathered tribe the sight that met him only seemed to confirm his misgivings. Maska Ahote. If he were here, it was not for any good reason. The Ahote family was greatly respected in the Great Tribe, but there was a fanatical fervor he had always seen in this one's eyes that lead the Utina to dislike him. Warriors were with him as well, and Dawali and Ralla seemed nervous. Nayati clenched his jaw, glad that Lili and his sister held his children at the moment and not himself—all gentleness had fled the hunter.

Dawali, his friend, his leader, moved to speak and was cut off by the councilmember and the Gadui Kanati's hackles began to rise. He did not like any of this one bit and it only got worse when the Ahote opened his maw to speak. Pale sky eyes flashed as insults were thrown against Dawali. Maska named him a liar and a traitor. Quick as a swift wind from the north, all Master were stripped of their ranks. The worst came when their Kalona was named Itawamba. Nayati's strong hands clenched into fists at his side and it took all his strength to hold his tongue. He knew the laws and customs of his tribe, but this was not right. If the Chief had had an issue with Dawali's claim, why wait so long to contest it? Why send this young fanatic to do his work?

And then no one said a word. The Utina could take no more and finally stepped forward, hard gaze looking upon their new imposed leader. "I was back in the Great Tribe not long ago, Maska. I had an audience with Chief Aatu and he said nothing of such transgressions. I heard the Chief with my own two ears, and none of this did he speak of." In the back of his head he knew this was unwise, but this bitter draught he could not swallow in silent obedience.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfddd9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Gerogia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b271e; text-align:right;}
.Nayati002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati002 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#a09786; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b271e; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b271e; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread