Know your place [ATTN AniWayans, tribe news!]
[html]
300+
whoa

Una said nothing as she trailed beside the curvacious woman, not even minding the puma strolling with their party. The usually complacent and calm doe gave off a feel of foreboding. Clearly she was not happy with what was going on. Sunki walked behind her brother and his brother's mate, holding onto their son, her first nephew, in her arms. He seemed unaware of the greatness of the situation and was half dozing in her cradling arms. Lucky child, to be so unaware. He was fortunate, for he would be just as angry as his family if he knew truly what he was hearing.

Sunki remembered this man, boy, whatever he was. She remembered him and agreed with her brother's dislike of him. Though she never disliked him more than was wary of his ways and his thoughts. But now he was here, kicking off the Kalona who was known to be reliable and strong and kind with his tribe. How could she feel anything but shock? Shock and disgust? Her face was twisted slightly in the surprise she felt. What crimes? Things had seemed fine when she arrived and Nayati and Liliana never said a thing about this. Even Aatu was never like this. This made no sense.

But when her brother confronted the man, and the grunts reacted, the woman clasped her nephew tightly to her chest. Before he could speak, she stepped up beside. "He is not saying that. I have to agree, I lived there all my life and never, never was there any doubt from Aatu. Dawali has been Kalona so long, surely something would have been done sooner! From what my brother has said, he has served well here, and has done nothing wrong." Her brother may have wanted to push her back, but she was not of the mind to be silenced. Her tone was patient, but pleading. Even Una leaned against her leg as she held onto her brother's first son.

<style type="text/css">
.mountains b {font-weight:normal; color:#c2e7ff; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#4d6c80 0px 2px 1px; }
.mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9e4da; text-align:center;}
.mountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountains {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#66bef6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iUGcD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a658a; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#4a658a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread