Know your place [ATTN AniWayans, tribe news!]
[html]

WC:500+
Just a quick note here, italics are thoughts, not him actually saying that part. / Points: 5

Songan had been waiting a bit before with the other AniWayans, wondering what all the commotion was about. Sanuye was with him as he waited and gazed his head up towards the gray newcomer with the green markings. He recognized the male and knew the family he belonged to. Since he spent more time in the Great Tribe, and got to learn about the Ahote family a bit more than he wanted to. The sight of him being here could not have been a good thing. He began to step forward and speak. His words were pieced right through the old man’s heart. His brother had lied about the rank of Chief? His gaze had moved over to his brother as a frown formed on his father, though it hit Sanuye as well. She had been in AniWaya longer than he had and always spoke kind words of his brother. He returned his gaze back up to the Ahote as he stripped the masters of their ranks and demoted Dawali to the Itawamba rank. He could understand wanting to punish his brother, but why remove the masters who had worked so hard to gain their positions. He began to growl lowly as the gray man began to leave. He would not believe that the new chief of the Great Tribe would be so cold hearted to do this to the people of Aniwaya.

Songan gazed around as the silence fell among the AniWayan members, all of them trying to decide whether or not to forgive his brother, or to turn against him and follow this new leader. There was a bit of an uproar from a brown man, and the white wolf with blue markings spoke out against the Ahote man. Sanuye began to growl, eager to join in the argument and stand by Dawali. The male gently covered her mouth and held her as he shook his head. He spoke in whisper softly into her ear. ”Now is not the time. You will only make things worse.” What came as a surprise to the man was his sister’s reaction to everything. She turned against her own brother and began to follow the Ahote. Chitsa… you would turn your back on our family…? He would hold no grudge against his brother and could forgive him for being wronged. It was not in his nature to feel hate and turn away from family.

Songan stayed behind even as the other members would begin to leave. He even asked Sanuye to return home and that he would be back shortly. Sanuye nodded and began to head back to Songan’s home. It would help her to get some rest so she would not feel so much anger anymore. As it was coming down to the last members leaving, he stepped over towards his brother. He kneeled down as he tried to get his brother to look at him. He was having no such luck. His ears fell as he began to speak. ”Brother, I will not turn my back on you. You are my family and you are welcome to stay with me and Sanuye if you wish.” He then fell silent as he would wait by his brother for a little while before heading back home, looking back to see if his brother would come with him.

<style>
.SOA-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SOA-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SOA-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 i {font-family:verdana; color:#a49e9c; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 {background-color:#403634; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:448px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3130/songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:384px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SOA-K-01-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread