Know your place [ATTN AniWayans, tribe news!]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

Know your Place

Ohoho, the drama ;>

He waited as silence fell after his initial speech, and very nearly grinned as a bandage-clothed male stepped too far and was made an example of. He smiled not from malice, but amusement; the idiocy was hilarious. Who would defend a traitor? Who would defend the Itawamba? Their precious "Chief" was to be spat on. Still, the members surprised him. Immediately, they addressed him by his first name; had they no manners? Was he of no rank to them, had he not made himself clear? At the very least, he would have expected them to use his surname, or some level of formality. Eventually, he grew impatient with them. Were there no end to their silly arguments? They dared question him, even those who knew his' family's seal, after his Guardians' attempt to silence them? "Silence!" he bellowed, his voice clearly audible over the members' discussion, yet somehow frail or little in comparison to that of their former Chief. "You should know better—" he began, glaring in turn to the overly eager talkers in the crowd. The Utinas, even! Only Chitsa appeared to be humbly polite, despite speaking directly to him. "—than to address me at all. I have come to liberate you from the unjust lies of this traitor, and you thank me with naming me a liar?" one finger pointed to Dawali who had remained in his original place, shrunk down now to a fragment of his usual size. "Chief Aatu is a righteous wolf. He learned of this treachery, and he has sent me to correct this tribe from its straying ways. Perhaps that one—" he said now, pointing again to Dawali. "—can explain to your feeble minds how this works."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread