Know your place [ATTN AniWayans, tribe news!]
[html]
Boop as Chitsa tries to leave.

The Guardian corrected them, and she listened. The reasoning made sense. She was contented with the answer, prepared to collect her personal affects from the Town Hall, when Maska himself spoke again to them. Her ears lowered anxiously as he chastised the group, and she felt a faint twist of shame in herself for having done as he said she had — it was true, she'd spoken out of turn, and while she might not have cared on a normal day, this occasion was a somber one and one she could not bring herself to be bold during. Maska demanded Dawali to speak, and he did, and she was not surprised to hear his words. While she knew he had been wrong, she loved him as she loved all of her family, and to hear him speak of worth was painful. She couldn't turn her eyes to him to offer any comfort. All she could do was step away from the group, prepared to leave as it was the most useful thing in that moment.

"You hurt us all by disrespecting them; Nayati...you know better. I'm disappointed that you've forgotten so quickly what it is to be a member of the Tribe." She could say nothing about those who had not lived within the Great Tribe, but Nayati was her closest friend, almost a brother in his own right, and she found herself with a need to ensure he did not suffer the fate Dawali did. Eyes remaining down, she opened her mouth to address Maska and his Guardians again, voice trembling with each new word. "I apologize for having to leave, but if you are to be staying in the Town Hall, I must go collect my things and those of my niece." It was as much a question of permission as a chance to get away from what unpleasantness was surrounding them.

<style>
.zero-chitsa p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-chitsa b {color:#7CC439; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-chitsa {font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CDFF8C; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#1C2313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mk5ZI.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; border:1px solid #CDFF8C; width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread