Know your place [ATTN AniWayans, tribe news!]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

Know your Place

Ohoho, the drama ;>

Eventually, they saw wisdom in listening to his words. He watched with a wry smile as they collectively reflected on their' past leader's words. He would be patient this one time, but they would soon learn that he would not discuss things with anyone but his Guardians, and more often not even with them. It seemed that they would listen, still, only if their precious 'Chief' echoed his words, but soon they would know better. Soon, they would have learnt that Dawali was wholly removed from the equation. Still, Maska had the wits to at least pretend to respect these... individuals, despite their lack of proper courtesy. "I am glad you are seeing this for what it is." he said, yellow eyes sweeping across the wolves present, lingering on the hybrid who took the name Utina, lingering on the bandaged brute. There was a lack of wisdom in this place, but a few knew well... Yellow eyes admired the form of the Amara's sister, quite impressed. How ironic it was. "This meeting is over - please leave me." he stated bluntly. A brief symbol was made with his left hand, and Nahele came to his side, taking an order by whisper in the ear. He disappeared silently, making a point of forcefully bumping his russet form into the former Chief's, where he stood in all his pity. Quickly, before they had all left, he added; "Chitsa. If you would linger, please. I wish to discuss something with you." There were few who deserved his respect in this place. A faint smile was granted this young femme, partly for her devotion to her 'tribe'.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread