sing a new song chiquitita
[html]

Derp. Gunnar, stfu.

The scolding look is mother gave him was enough to shut him up, mostly out of pure confusion and scorn. He'd been polite and proper, as taught. What was so wrong with that? The boy was still too young to understand that it wasn't his place to speak. Yet.

The white woman, apparently call Naniko, spoke up after his mother confirmed his suspicions. When she called his mother small, he sat back in confusion. Yes, she was shorter than the two of them. And thinner than the pregnant woman... but where was the sense behind it? Again, the boy didn't understand. His thoughts washed away, however, when the Angela addressed him. He smiled.

I can hunt well for my age. Right mum? He sounded proud, though his voice was softer than before. He looked up to his mother for approval and agreement to his statement, hoping she'd agree and confirm it. I'm a fast runner. I can hunt down rabbits easy. He continued after a short pause... then he realized he was boasting a bit and sat back again, ears folding back in self scolding. Shush.

Image courtesy of Antmoose@Flickr; coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.GunnarThrone p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.GunnarThrone p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.GunnarThrone b {color:#607caf; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.GunnarThrone .name { width:200px; height:10px; float:right;}
.GunnarThrone {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/124dL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#777777; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread