sing a new song chiquitita
[html]

Word Count → 000

Out of character notes.

Valitna nodded at Naniko's questions while she quietly formulated an answer that didn't sound like she was a braggart. This, of course, was made easier by Gunnar again jumping in and listing his skills. "Indeed you are, love." she said quietly to him, and rested her hand on his head, briefly and affectionately. Handsreturning to their position clasped behind her back, the female opend her mouth to speak.

"In my homepack, in Russia, I was raised to infiltrate and gather information on other packs, then pass that information to my pack's leaders." she started, deciding to use the biggest one right away. "I am a fair hunter by myself, and I know how to spearfish very well." Gathering and hunting food were instinctive and natural skills, but the woman hoped that they'd realize that given her size, hunting was a bit more difficult, and spearfishing was a bitch to anyone and everyone.

"I am also fluent in Russian and English, fairly moderate in German and French." she left out her inability to read and write in the language she spoke -- she hadn't yet learned. But she would get to it, sometime. She had to learn eventually. Bending her head respectfully, the chocolate-furred woman fell silent to allow the woman to decide whether or not she and her child would be good aditions to the pack.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread