sing a new song chiquitita
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

PP in her performing the rite, unless that's not alright Big Grin I can edit it back out.

The woman and child were quick to give her an answer to her question. Ravesque made his own comments before apparently giving up on the situation entirely and lumbering away. Naniko respected the male for his position as traditions-keeper and as one of her older friends that was left any more, but he had a gruffer nature about him than she did. The Angela had a quick tongue and even quicker mind, but she was not entirely cold-hearted. She just made it seem that way a majority of the time. "Well, then. Even basic skills can be of use...and I'd like to see how you would fare in our diplomat rank tier, if that's what you end up choosing for yourself. It's a farce, though, really...the rank's main purpose is to gather information and deceive other groups. You'll both be Zepars to start with, our basic rank." The brightly colored female stated.

"But I don't believe that either of you have any family in this pack...So you, Valinta, will need to go through the rite of Agares in order to join. In this ceremony, I will make a small cut on my hand, and press it against your own to combine our blood. It will make you and your son a part of the pack. Because he is related to you, he does not need to go through this rite." She pulled her dagger from the sheath, reaching for the female's hand and making a small cut on one of her small fingers. She then did the same to herself, pressing the two wounds together. "Ravesque's left, but I can show you to the dens. I need to head back there to do a few things anyway." She said, pulling her hand back and re-sheathing her dagger. "Welcome."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread