sing a new song chiquitita
[html]

Word Count → 000

of course, that's fine ^^ sorry this is so short Tongue

Valinta smiled at the Angela, Naniko, as she said the words accepting her and her child into the pack. The tall woman suggested a rank tier that the female comitted to memory -- so she would become that rank, hopefully. Then, her hand was picked up and cut, the blood of the queen mixed with the blood of her newest subject. Once released, the hand fell back to its original position, tucked in the small of her back.

Glancing down at Gunnar, the female saw in his eyes an almost envious glance, but it was highly overshadowed by curiosity and excitement. The home that they so desperately needed was going to be theirs. The lady in front of them offered to show them to the dens, and the chocolate-furred woman smiled.

Resting her hand on Gunnar's head, the small woman nodded to herself. She was no longer a loner, she was an Anatheman. It would be perfect. Looking to her new leader, Valinta nodded and smiled brightly. "I'd love to see them. Thank you." she said, knowing that to thank her would be an understatement. It was a debt she'd owe to the woman for life.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread