M. Gamble my life away
[html]

OOC:I should be the one apologizing for the wait. I've been pretty flaky these last few weeks because of my internet situation. +5

She had a right to feel threatened, uncertain, for the man was a being that certainly did mean her harm in one way or another. He hadn't decided what he would do with her yet, the gears in his mind slowly turning as he thought about his options. There were only two options in his mind really, rape or kill. At some point in time, his mind had considered both things, but he also did like to keep his rape victims alive, just so that they were either cursed with bastard children, or their mind was scarred with his ice blue eyes that he did not believe to be that color. Hurricane believed his pelt to be pitch black, and his eyes to be a stunning, yet unique, and rich purple color. He had a lot of things wrong about who he was, but he had never been in the face of a mirror that did not lie to him. He thought what he thought and he would not accept any other thoughts, including the facts of whom he really was and not whom he thought he was. She told him that she was no lady, that he would find that she was no lady. She had breasts, and she smelt like a female, and she also had a pussy, so to him, that was enough to suggest that she was, in fact, a woman.

The disillusioned male had tapped his nailed bat on the ground, and a wicked grin was held on his lips. He did not speak about what she had told him, for there was no sense in arguing. He did, however, see her hand move and he pulled his mismatched ears back, flat against his head. She would ask him what he wanted, and then look him over. He chuckled darkly. She went on to speak about how he didn't want a staring contest. This much was true. He ignored the tone that came alone with the words, for her words really did not matter to him. Nothing she would say to him would ever matter to him, for she was insignificant to him. I want... he started to speak, but was interrupted by his own snarl that would rip through his throat. He lifted his bat from the ground, and he put it across his shoulders, making sure to not get it stuck within his own flesh. He then licked his lips. I want to fuck you. he growled, another dark chuckle passing from his lips. To taste your blood. the male went on to speak, the excitement of his thoughts of doing these things had his tail wagging behind him before he would start to advance towards the woman.

I want to kill you. were his last words before he reached out to grab at the woman, aiming for her hair, or the scruff of her neck, whatever he could grab really. Truth was that the male didn't know what he wanted, even though he had said these things to her, they were all just merely suggestions to himself, so which one he would actually play out would have to be whichever one he could get away with easiest.

<style>
.hurricane-house01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.hurricane-house01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.hurricane-house01 b {color:#B291BA; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.hurricane-house01 {background-color:#2e252d; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8863/hurricane01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:463px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread