[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

He hadn't been doing much when the call of a man reached his ears, and so leaving his simple task was easy enough. The unfinished torch was dropped onto the ground outside of the caves so that the hulking beast Tuyul could go an meet yet another new possibility for the underground pack. Red eyes focused on the earth, on the trees, on the mountains and the sky...everywhere except for the border as he crossed the lands. It wasn't until a breeze passed, carrying with it a scent familiar enough, that he turned crimson gaze upon who might be there. In the distance, he witnessed the shapes of the dark, mated man who had the obnoxiously white animal to love and a large, golden creature. Neither interested him. What was interesting, truly, was the small cream body that was included amongst them. Esmeralda's disappearance had not been unnoticed by her father, and he had assumed her dead when she did not choose to come back to them, but he was clearly wrong.

As he approached, his ears caught the sound of the Marbas' harsh reprimand, and fury broached his usually calm demeanor. He could hear his daughter's complaining noises as he came to the rear of the apparently self-important Marbas, looming over the smaller man by nearly a foot of height. Rage seeped through the thick layers of fur that covered his body. "I suggest you go and find your hybrid lover, Marbas, before I remove your head from your shoulders with my hands." His Esmeralda was not exempt from the strangely fatherish protection that Ravesque offered his family, and he was not afraid of the young creature before him as he mocked his words. "You raise your voice to my children, to Naniko's children, and I can offer punishments you couldn't find in the underworld. Leave." He moved past the Marbas to look at his daughter, waving his hand dismissively to the warrior. "You're not needed anymore."

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread