[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

Esmeralda spoke of her return and of her new slave, and Naniko replied to both her adoptive daughter's words as well as those of the daughter's father. Ravesque cared little about what his daughter said — it was Naniko's apathy that caused a faint change in the man's stance and expression. Where apathy had stood, his features hardened, and instead of giving a acknowledging grunt, he was silent. Silence from Ravesque, unless he had not been spoken to from the beginning, was never a good thing. It was firm silence that indicated a poor mood, and it was firm silence that the two females received from him. He watched the horizon line, allowing them to speak to each other while he simply listened on.

It was only Esmeralda's comment upon siblings that elicited a response from the Acidic. His eyes found his lilac-spotted child and shook his head subtly. "They aren't our blood." It was the easiest way to tell the girl that he and Naniko weren't producing another blood relative for her to add to her tree — this was a fact that, while he accepted Naniko's choices and her freedom, sat unpleasantly somewhere in his stomach. It was a subconscious desire to bar her from the beds of other men, one that sprung from both his unspoken and unrealized affection for the Queen and their already grown son, and it was not a desire he acted on, as the two of them were free to do as they pleased and do them they did.

A large hand lifted to rub against his face for a brief moment, large body turning back towards the mountains. "I still have room in my den if you decide you'd like to come home; your pet sleeps outside of it, though. It's my place, not his." The passive Ravesque was, first and foremost, still a man and his distaste of other testosterone producing creatures within the boundaries of his home was (he hoped) understandable.

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread