M-you taste delicious
He didn't recognize her, figures, torture people and or punish them and his coping mechanism was to just not care, not that she really harbored ill will toward that kind of thinking. But for a mind like hers who didn't mind the more freakish things in life, she looked past it for now. Demi's form jumped off the bed not really caring much for the conversation even though he had parked himself down in the room. Teddy's room, their room and now she'd have to relinquish that too. Just wonderful as it always was in her life, first her children, next her mate and now she had to re-affirm just how menacing she could be.

Demi's tail danced behind her in irritated flicks wondering if she would humor him or if she would just walk off. What business of it was his if she had followed her aunt and mother to this area.

“I followed My Aunt and Mother here. Decided against staying in that pack with a history of accidental poisoning.” For now that was all she really cared to say, she shifted her form toward the door, delicately walking as she always did, forgetting for the moment what form she was in. Her arrogance was on full display but her stomach rumbled and again she was reminded he was delaying her hunt.

“If you'll excuse me, I'm hungry, tired of crying over my mate and not really wanting to talk about old times.”

Messages In This Thread