hoofbeats on my mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

Saul seemed to be quite a pleasant youth to be around and despite her early hesitation to socialize she was quite happy to of. It was a great start to a business relationship and perhaps a new friendship for the wolfdog. In all her time within a pack it wasn't often she got to talk about horses and to do so was fulfilling to her in a way she hadn't yet experienced. It was especially so when the young male thanked her for her advice making Adonia blush lightly beneath her black and cream cheeks. "You're welcome.." Her tail couldn't help but lightly wag behind her while they carried on with their topics of discussion. In truth the most exciting one was finding cows. Adonia loved to track things and the thought of rounding up cattle sound so western in was thrilling to her.

Only one thing halted her excitement, the reality of actually getting to perform the job. She forgot about having to get permission. In truth it was the only thing that she disliked, but fully understood, about being in a pack; getting permission like she was some pup. Again, she fully understood the nearly bureaucratic ways that packs ran, but it was sort of stifling to her. She kept this feeling secret since she liked a majority of pack ways and one couldn't complain about the safety of a pack. "I certainly can't wait to have a few more cows around..perhaps the bull would become more complacent...you know since he'd have too much to preoccupy himself with." A light giggle came from her as she dipped down her muzzle in a playful fashion.

She certainly couldn't argue with the plan for breeding the horses and she gave a nod to the Stormbringer. "Of course.." She couldn't think about what would happen if a horse inbred, inbreeding in general disgusted her, and she knew from hearsay what happened to things that inbred. How such a thing occurred baffled her. Didn't an animal know or even have the instinct to stay away from siblings or parents in that manner? Her mind seemed to have zoned out in the thought, then sharply come back, " eck!" She shuddered. "I certainly don't want to have to worry about such things."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread