give me the news
[html]

How did I miss this? I dunno! Sorry! :3

Painted on Saul’s face was a peculiar expression, and Ever tried to decipher it until it passed, melting away into a welcoming smile. She had always been fond of the young Apothecary, with him showing such knowledge and kindness at his young age. He had helped her back on her feet when she had injured her wrist in the winter, and the silver girl chastened herself for not thinking of coming to him sooner. However, his question brought a slight hesitation on her part. Should she tell him what was wrong? It would be rude of her to barge in announced in his time of resting. Perhaps he was waiting for someone or didn’t wish to be disturbed. Her mind was made up by taking in the dual-gray toned wolf’s pleased expression once again.

I have not been well, actually,

The girl said, almost tempted to think Saul had already known. His slender hand reached out and stroked Saphraine’s muzzle once he stood. The golden stallion tossed gently; glad to be receiving attention but more interested in the other horse. He slipped from both the wolves grasp and twisted behind them, touching noses with Saul’s black and white companion. His muzzle found the foreign saddle upon his sable back and snorted with distaste. Clearly the tack displeased him and brought forth a range of wild emotions and caused the sun-pelted haflinger to sidestep away before lowering his head to the grass beside the shade, a few more hoof beats away. Ever smiled before returning her attention to the man.

The pain I have is quite peculiar, yet I do not know what is wrong,

She winced as another wave of soreness took over. Smoky hands gestured down her lithe sides and arms but lingered by her stomach, motioning to the Apothecary where the pain more frequently ventured. When the silvery hybrid raised her pale aqua gaze to that of the boy’s soft green, they asked for answers. Anything he could give her to replace the worry that was forming in her small family would be enough to rest her head.

<style type="text/css">
.whitemorning-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.whitemorning b {font-weight:bold; color:#818181; letter-spacing:1px}
.whitemorning p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.whitemorning-line {width:420px; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.whitemorning{margin:0 auto; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/s6st9k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#929292; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread