give me the news
[html]

Sorry for the delay!

She was weary of what the young Apothecary would bring to attention. However, she answered his questions and obeyed his commands. The idea that something was wrong with her sent a tinge of fear down her spine. As her stallion backed away and the squealing and reeling was over, Saul turned his attention back to his patient. She grinned lightly at his comment, pleased that his own dark companion, Hermes, seemed unaffected by Saphraine’s prodding of his equipment. Immediately, the gray sand-furred male took another step towards the silver girl, his hands outstretched. There was a slight pause of uncertainly and the same peculiar expression was draped once again in his expression. After the boy recovered, he placed a earth brown hand on her stomach. The pain seared like fire instantly and Ever was suddenly fearful, flinching away at first, but admiring the concerned look on the other wolf’s features. He wanted to help.

His hand felt awkward on her side as he delicately glided his palm across her abdomen. She watched down at him with clouded ocean eyes. Ever hoped silently he could help, desperately calling for an answer with her eyes as a kick of soreness rocked her sides under the boy’s palm. It was only a moment before Saul removed his palms from her fragile, beautifully clipped body.

I have had the pain since my mate and I went to the mountains in search of horses. I have taken the trip many times, but at first I thought I may have over worked myself. As for eating, I have had no appetite since returning and been eating when I have to,

The girl said, her auburn ears dropping into her plethora of curls. Her delicately crafted words sounded shaky and unsure. Another dazed and confused expression became clear on the frosted-soil boy again. Ever replied with an agonized look.

<style type="text/css">
.whitemorning-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.whitemorning b {font-weight:bold; color:#818181; letter-spacing:1px}
.whitemorning p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.whitemorning-line {width:420px; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.whitemorning{margin:0 auto; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/s6st9k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#929292; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread