The Return Home
He felt instantly horrible as she refuted his words, proclaiming the truth to his ears with and almost an innocence and confusion that was heart wrenching. His ears now fell to his head for a reason different than anger and shame crept up his neck, prickling uncomfortably at his morals. He offered Saxif an extravagant bow, hoping to make up in some way for his disgusting display of indecency,

"My apologies to you Saxif, and yes... I remember." He was not sure if of what he should feel about their encounter, although from her face she obviously was not regretting it. Leon however was another matter, she was only a short time older than his own daughter, and he was faintly repulsed by his own behavior. His intentions had been honorable at first but the addition of alcohol and the play fight had quickly muddied them and stirred up all sorts of unwanted feelings within him. He generally went for older female's, once who were not so young and untouched, her first experience should have been with someone dear to her, with Shiloh. Not with some old drunken horn dog that ran through women like they were cigarettes.

That was not to say he disrespected in any way, shape or form the females he slept with. No it was because of the very respect he held for them that he laid with so many of them, they were all beautiful and he wanted to experience all of them. But that was beside the point, the point was he never should have slept with her, and even now it came back to bite his behind as Shiloh was now upset with him and Saxif. Her eyes were so filled with pain that it hurt him to look at her. He returned himself to his armchair and rubbed his temples,

"I do not know Saxif, women are a confusing creature at the best of times." He gave her a wry smile.

Messages In This Thread