M-Strolling through the park
[html]
Sorry for the wait!

Sage's expression brightened furthe as Demi closed the distance between them, her demeanor all smiles and sunshine; the Optio was quite sure that the ashy girl had been so cheery before? She hadn't the time to think about a reason behind it, though, because the D'Angelo was chatting excitedly and at top speed about the outfit Sage had made. Humbled and happy to have been of service, the tan girl gave a demure smile and clapped her hands together happily. Oh, I'm so glad! she commented brightly, swaying on the spot. I suppose I've been alright, she began; I've been a bit busy, she replied vaguely. Despite their supposed friendship, Sage was still wary of Anathema, and particularly of this girl who had brought Ouija so down recently.

Demi was quick to change the subject to men, and Sage's ears lowered, her tail flicking as she looked away slyly. I wouldn't say that, exactly, she mumbled, hiding a small smile before turning back to Demi. Should she tell the truth? Oh, maybe if she pursues... Sage thought, wondering how the girl would react, and realizing instantly that she had no idea what Demi might do. It would be most prudent to remain silent about it, for now, she supposed. The petite girl did not want to break the pleasant mood that her current company carried, and so continued with the upbeat conversation.

What about you, love? How is life underground? she jested lightly, flashing a grin and a small laugh. In all honesty, Sage really was curious about how her pack lived, but would never dare get near enough to find out.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6eb2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c3bfa1; }
.freebjuly22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly22 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#f0eabd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJtVd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817e66; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#817e66; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly22 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly22 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread