Nasgi Adaleniha
[html]

Everything is meant to be in AniWayan, too tired to find a decent translator site XD

J'adore smiled briefly when the guardian replied with the same greeting, he had obviously gotten it right. As the darker male stared straight at him, J'adore averted his glace momentarily several times, showing the correct amount of respect to the man. 'I am a warrior myself, I am only at the first stage, but I've advanced to the second tier when I was a fire tender. I decided to shift my focus when I saw there were no warriors'. He had long lost the stench of a more respected member, but he was proud of it. He had spotted a risk and had done all he could do to aid the situation. The only problem was that, should Leon cause any more trouble, and should J'adore have reached the applicable rank, he would have to punish his brother himself.

It was a risk he was willing to take however. Maybe then Leon would finally listen. J'adore would do no different now than he had been doing before. He would continue to try and advance his rank and that was all. He would keep his head down and his mouth shut. He would become a model AniWayan. The idea sickened him slightly, was he turning on his own friends? No, he was simply complying.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread