Nasgi Adaleniha
Shiloh growled her response to him coming up to her. She looked up at him and curled her lip. Just who did he think he was? She looked up at him, her hackles rising, her green eyes glowing in her anger. She bared fangs at the brute, her tail stiff and slightly curled behind her, her ears forward. She went into a slight crouch if he planed to attack her. She knew she wouldn't be able to take him but she could do some damage.

"Back off. I don't know who you are but you deserve none of my respect. You are cruel as is your master for bringing you here. Your ruining the only other place I can call home and I hope you and your master rot for what you have done to the kind people here. You will never be a friend of mine, she snarled up at him. She shook with her anger and as she was not going to let him dominate her. She only submitted to one wolf and one wolf only and that wolf was her mate. She would stand her ground and was not going to back down without a fight. After all Saxif taught her better then that.

Messages In This Thread