I paid her well
omg failpost And I can't think of any other reason why Gemma would stay when he has a sword XD sorry, fail thread on my part, you can reply if you want with him going o.o how does she know my name XD
3+

Her polite greeting was not returned and the woman almost frowned from her neutral expression before remembering that he carried with him a sharp and very deadly sword so she let the slight go. She was not willing to risk her life for a simple hello, even she was not that arrogant and self conceited, if this grown but still child to her pup wanted to be rude then she would let him have his rudeness and instead of any kind of angry expression her mouth curved upwards into a slight smile. Although she was far away from it, she was sure she recognised him from Anathema then remembered that just after she joined a group of Anathemans had split away to form their own group, maybe they had settled around here somewhere then? The woman looked around as though hoping to see any evidence of a settlement.

Then all of a sudden his name came to her although she could scarcely remember where she had learned it or who had told her. The thought niggled at her and she resolved to ask Giuseppe when she got back, if he was in. Now the light colored man was moving aside, still without saying anything to her and she took the hint. He didn't want to converse with her this day or perhaps any day. So she nodded to him and carried on past him, a goodbye throw back his way as she walked away,

"Have a good day Itachi Lykoi, I wish you the best in your life." The white kissed woman quickly returned back to the recesses of her own mind, mulling over the recent activities that had occurred within her life and still trying to decide whether or not to let Matteo know he might be a father, a pale hand came to rest on the small almost unnoticeable bump in her stomach.

Messages In This Thread