Badge of Pride
[html]
blah slight failpost

She smiled at Mizu it was always a pleasure to the huntress to be in her company. The surprise of her belly was apparent though. You must have quite the pack in there. She winced at her silly comment hoping she had not offended the healer. Well I am here because my new mate seems to lack confidence in her work. She wondered if Mizu had seen Shiloh yet, their parting earlier in the day was a bit rough. She had tried seeking her out but her energy was far too low. She hoped a fever had not developed, she hoped it was just the relief of finally being home. She turned her back to show Mizu her bandaged shoulder, carefully peeling it back. The handy work of a grumpy bear. She would let Mizu handle things now. Her mind was elsewhere as she contemplated how to begin her questions. Small talk, she thought. How much longer? She awkwardly gestured to Mizu’s belly.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread