I find it lacking [DND]
[html]

WC:500+
Left their meeting place kind of vague since I wasn't sure where it was. Sanuye's in italics. / Points: 5

Songan was in the middle of the leatherworking craft that he owed to Ralla when he heard the call from the councilman. In truth, he didn’t want to come to the man’s call, but there was no other way around it. His brother was not the chief anymore and he would have to see what the Ahote man wanted from him. Sanuye heard the call too and whined. ”Do you have to go Songan? Please can’t you just ignore him?” His golden gaze moved over to the hybrid woman and he stared at his work. ”I don’t have much of a choice… it seems there’s nothing I can do to help my brother besides follow Maska… though I will find some other way to help Dawali.” Sanuye smiled to him and moved outside to the creek and cool off. The Amara man set his work aside and came outside as well. He whistled for Rain and gazed over to his companion as he waited for the equine to answer his call. Rain quickly came to her master’s call and stopped at his side. The red wolf climbed up onto her back and began to make his way in the direction of the gray wolf’s call.

Songan had brought his bow along with him just in case something were to happen and it would come in handy. His gaze moved around as he searched for his brother. The pain stuck like a thorn in his heart that would not leave. He could not help but feel sorry for his brother and wanted to do whatever it would take to help him. Punishment was on his mind, though it was over looked by his loyalty and love of his family. He also looked around for Chitsa. He knew she was living in the Town Hall with their brother before Maska arrived and wondered if she had made a new home somewhere in AniWaya. His ears fell slightly as he made his way towards the gray wolf.

Songan soon arrived and sat up tall on his horse. His eyes gazed down to the councilman as he flicked his tail gently back and forth. ”Sorry for the short wait. I was in the middle of working on something for Ralla, though I don’t like being summoned like a pup. Would it hurt you to walk to my home and ask for what you need there?” He gave a soft sigh as he brushed through Rain’s mane gently. He had heard the tapping of the Ahote man’s foot from a bit of a distance, not pleased with the fact that he was feeling impatient. He had more important things to do that come here and do whatever it was that Maska needed. He could have been back home and relaxing with Sanuye as he worked. At least then he would be able to get something done. He lowered his posture a bit as he returned his attention to the green marked wolf. ”So… what is it that you need me for?”

<style>
.SOA-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SOA-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SOA-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 i {font-family:verdana; color:#a49e9c; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 {background-color:#403634; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:448px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3130/songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:384px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SOA-K-01-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread