I find it lacking [DND]
[html]

WC:500+
Why do I see a fight between these two in the future? "editted" / Points: 5

Songan came close and did notice that Maska had one of his guardians with him. It was as if he could not trust anyone in this tribe even though they had agreed to follow him because of his younger brother’s words. Was there really such a need for this? He should really work on his place as a councilman before speaking in front of all the other members of the tribe. If he were in charge, he would never let Maska claim such a rank with his attitude. The red wolf’s ears moved up as he began to speak and again letting his attitude come to the surface. He even went so far as to be worried about the bow that he carried with him. He watched as the other wolf came forward, though refused to give him his bow. ”I have others to feed at home. I am going hunting after our meeting and I will not hand my bow over.” He then turned his gaze to Maska as he soon slid off his horse. He knew it was wrong for him to be on a horse if the other one, especially one of a higher rank was not. The one problem he was having was showing his respect to the higher rank. He could not bring himself to show Maska the respect he seeked just because he was a higher rank. He had brought shame to the Amara name and he expected some respect back if he was going to do anything for him. ”Do you really think I would use this to kill a member of this tribe? You are sadly mistaken Maska. And I should not have to show you respect when you will not show it back to me. If you keep up this attitude, none of these tribe people are going to like you and are going to be more likely to fight against you. You need to keep in mind that most of them are not from the Great Tribe and don’t know our customs.” This wolf who claimed to be a councilman really needed to put more trust in the other members of the tribe and stop taking their things from them just because he had more authority than others. He closed his eyes as he paused and Maska began to speak again. Excuses? He gave the green marked wolf a small growl. ”I do not make excuses Maska. I have other projects to work on and Ralla has been waiting on this for a while. I want to get it done for her before I begin work on something else.” He folded his ears down as he now wished he had listened to Sanuye and just stayed back at his home with her.

Hs ears moved back up as Maska then began to speak of his skills and the lack of weapons in storage. He did not like the smile that had appeared on the gray wolf’s face. He then spoke, having requested that he make more weapons for the tribe. He paused for a moment and thought about this as Maska continued to speak, giving him full access to the Town Hall and the stables. He didn’t need any help from the horses in the stables since he had the help of his equine companion Rain. He wasn’t sure if there were any apprentices and he certainly didn’t want the help of the gray wolf’s guardians in this task. He sat up tall as he began to speak. ”Are these weapons really needed? In the time that I’ve been here it would seem there has been no war in this area and is likely to remain so. I have seen a few of the neighboring packs and they are peaceful like AniWaya. I seriously doubt there is a need for weapons.” The one thing he would not do is make weapons for Maska in case he had any ideas or plan on attacking the neighboring packs first. He would not be the one to help start a senseless war.

<style>
.SOA-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SOA-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SOA-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 i {font-family:verdana; color:#a49e9c; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 {background-color:#403634; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:448px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3130/songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:384px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SOA-K-01-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread