lights will guide you home
[html]

he'd gone out to seek Saul after he had made sure that the other canine was gone for good, unsure of how to move Wretch's body without causing her more harm. She was knocked out, it seemed...so at least he wouldn't cause her pain. But he had been afraid that moving her at all would make her condition worse, that he might let up pressure on something that would bleed and make things worse. He didn't want to be the one to have to tell Saul that he'd killed his daughter by moving her after injuries like the ones she had sustained.

But when he had come back to where the girl's body had been, she was gone. Gideon could smell that his brother had been there quite recently, though, and was now following his trail back to Cerne Rise. That was the place that it made sense for Saul to bring her to...their home. His brother was a good medic and he'd fixed that little girl up once before. He could do it again, Gideon hoped.

He burst through the main doors to Cerne Rise as his brother roared his name. He found Saul easily enough. Wretch's blood covered the male's dark fur, though it was hard to see against the black of it. "I saw who attacked her, Saul. I was coming to get you...we must have just missed each other. I was so afraid to move her...I thought I would hurt her more if I touched her" He explained. "I went at the creature with a knife...it looked like some kind of twisted beast...it was covered in blood and it smelled really odd" He said. "But...how is she? She's still...alive, isn't she?" He was afraid that it was too late.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread